Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who does Liam look like?

Went in for my 28 week appointment today (and my 5th ultrasound). Unfortunately they didn't find what I expected, a 30 pound baby, but instead found a 2lb 12 oz healthy little boy! These are some photos, which scare me a little but the Dr assured me it's just because he wiggles a lot. It was very different from past ultrasounds because he kept sticking his tongue out and looked like he was yawning. He's a big fan of sleeping with his arm over his face, he's been in similar positions at every ultrasound.

Picture 1: 4D - You can see in this one about 75% of his face. His right arm is crossed over the left side of his face, you can see his little fist. I think he's going to have Evan's nose, thank goodness.Picture2: 4D - Profile shot so his arm is hiding his nose.

Picture 3: 2D - This is a snapshot in 2D of his face, you can see his right eyelid is open a little. I think the shape of his face is like mine, but he has fuller lips like Evan. Can't tell much on the shape of his eyes here, but when we were looking at the technician's screen, they seemed to be shaped like Evan's.Picture 4: 2D - This is the 2D profile shot. Cute little man!